Friday, December 27, 2013

Hullo! It's been a long while since I posted anything, so I must apologize to my devoted viewers. Sorry! I would say that it won't happen again, but then I would probably be lying. So let's just stick with, Sorry! I will try to stop this from happening again.
Well, many things have happened since the last post, and I'm afraid I won't be able to share all of them, though I will try to narrow down to the highlights.
I will attempt to sum up the events in the camping trip in a later post, because right now I want to jot down more interesting topics. One of which, is obviously Christmas. The other, THE HOBBIT.




As you can see, we dressed up. It was quite fun too, I must say, and my friend Abigail had quite a nice sword. I'm the one with long, flowing hair in the back. You cannot tell from the pic, but I am Legolas, prince of mirkwood. Hold on, I think I have a better image for you,
Photo: Micah and me at the hobbit party. Two Legolas's, two times the Epicness!!! :)there, now you try to decide which one I am. I know, how can someone tell the difference between two such figures? Oh well, I think that after MUCH thinking and observance, you might be capable of making an accurate guess.
We had a wonderful time, all the costumes were great, and the movie was so-so. ( They had a few things that were below my expectations. i.e. they rushed the beginning, and other stuff. )
I've done enough typing for now, I think. I hope you enjoy! Later I will try to get up some pics of Christmas!!!! LATERRRRR!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like your post! I completely agree with you on the fact that they hurried up the beginning, I wish they would have stayed in Mirkwood a little longer, oh well. I thought the rest of it was pretty good though even if they did make up a good deal it added a little touch of you don't know what is going to happen next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you made a post! Lol, I'm working on one right now too. After seeing the movie twice I like it all the better. The dragon scene is kind-of annoying, and the Tauriel-Kili scene at the end, but I don't mind Tauriel as much anymore, and Legolas is just plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so much fun! I agree with AJ about Kili, Tauriel, and Smaug. Ugh, his voice was awful. (Smaug's) Can't wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete