Friday, March 7, 2014

Hello. Again.

Well, I suppose that by now you know I don't post often enough. Probably because I use other things such as instagram and facebook, which seem much more user friendly to me.
A problem with this is that, during the days I haven't posted, time has not waited, nor can I expect it to. There is such an overwhelming amount of information, it makes me loathe even thinking about explaining it all.
So, the basics then?
Well, I am afraid I will not have as many pictures as I would have liked, but I will see what I can do.
Some Christmas gifts received:
1. Electric Guitar!!!
Photo

















2. Machete
3. Knife (gotta love the pointy stuff!)
4.Cool jacket
5.Other epicness.
Some other things that have happened since my last post,
Became Owl City fan. ( I have some of his songs in my music box to the right, such as: Galaxies, Top of the world... Check it out.)  
 Photo
I am currently starting to bring back my fohawk. Although, I admit that I don't do it as well as I should like.
Learned new paracord knots.
Ordered new epic paracord colors.
Got new puppy friends. :)





Photo
Lost a puppy friend. :( Stupid parvo virus. >:(
Got a phone.
And many other things that I simply am not mentioning here.
Now, I will try to be more aware of my blog, but no promises. I feel that I have now satisfied my viewers sufficiently. I hope you think so too, because if not, it's just too bad. I have other things I need to be doing at the moment. Not that I don't care about you guys, of course, but I must go do some work. Anyhoo, goodbye (hopefully for a shorter period this time) and *fisbump* :P

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you reminded me-- I have to post too. You got a machete? What kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerber, I believe. Don't worry, I won't use it on you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You use Facebook and Instagram because blogging takes more time, effort and skill. Skill that you don't have...:D That's why they are "user friendly" Anyone can use Facebook, not everyone can blog. You'll never become a good writer if you don't start practicing and blogging is a great way to do that!

    Your friendly adviser,
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that blogging takes more time and effort, but that isn't why I use Facebook and Instagram. I do not revert to them because I don't want to blog, but because they too are a valuable way communicating, just as blogging is. The manner of conveyance may be easier, but that should be no reason to despise them.
    Also, although one might not use a certain skill while using such a site as Facebook, that is not quite to say they do not possess the intellectual ability to exert that particular skill.
    For example, I doubt not that I could carry on an intelligent conversation for a good amount of time, were the occasion to arise. If you should have never seen me do so, would that give you the right to say that I did not have a brain capable of knowledgeable discussion? Of course not! You have only noticed what you have been around to witness. You cannot possibly be around me all the time, and, if you were, that would be disturbing, to say the least.
    I hope this has helped you to see another side to things.

    Your receptive consultant,
    Tsword

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I was just messing with you. It's funny how I can never get you boys to carry on an intellectual conversation unless I insult you. :) My reply is as follows.

    1. No one said you were incapable of carrying on an intellectual conversation. The statement, 'skills you don't have' was purely humorous.
    2. No one said that only unintellectual people use Instagram and FB, nor that people who use them can't blog.
    3. The comment was not aimed solely or even mainly at you.
    4. I only commented to encourage you and others who read the comment to blog more, as it is a good way to develop writing skills in a way that cannot necessarily be done via FB or Instagram as they are designed differently.
    5. I didn't say I despised FB or Instagram. I just don't have either of them so I want you guys to blog more so I can see what you've been up to.
    6. I was playing around!

    I hope this has helped you to see another side to things, lol,
    Your friendly adviser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you might be, but I wasn't sure. No, you didn't exactly say I was incapable of carrying on an intellectual conversation or any of those other things, although it felt implied.
    Oh, and insulting us guys isn't the only way to get us to respond in a knowledgeable manner, but is is very likely the easiest route. :)

    I think this has helped us both see another side to things. :P
    Your responsive friend,
    Tsword

    ReplyDelete